Lot 725 Bonfire Chase, Eglinton WA 6035 – Allara Estate
Perfectly located, Eglinton is a coastal suburb with pristine beaches, a tranquil lake and access to a national park, all while experiencing a booming economy and significant infrastructure development. Eglinton is the ideal investment opportunity for those strong future growth and rental yields.
1. A Coastal Oasis: Eglinton, located along the untouched coastline, offers a lifestyle that combines the best of coastal living with easy access to natural beauty. With its stunning beaches and the nearby national park, this suburb is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream.
2. Infrastructure and Investment: Eglinton is at the centre of numerous major infrastructure projects, ensuring its long-term prosperity. Projects like the Metronet extension to Yanchep and the ambitious East Wanneroo District Structure Plan with 50 hectares of development to accommodate 150,000 residents, promise an exciting future.
3. Affordable Median House Prices: With a median house price that remains accessible, currently around $483,000 according to the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia (REIWA), Eglinton stands out as an attractive destination for both investors and homeowners.
4. Education and Amenities: Eglinton offers access to quality education and essential amenities. Nearby Joondalup provides education and medical facilities, while Eglinton itself is set to welcome new amenities, including schools, a Surf Life Saving Club, and a sporting complex, making it an excellent choice for families.
5. Rapid Population Growth: Eglinton’s population has been on a steady rise, and it’s forecasted to continue growing. The area has transformed from a population of 80,000 to 215,000 in the last two decades, with a projected increase to 370,000 by 2041, signifying nearly 70% growth.
Eglinton’s rapid growth, affordability, and a multitude of infrastructure projects ensure that this suburb is a standout option for investors both now and into the future.
|Home area||134.09 m²|
|Title Status||April 2024|
|* these figures are an estimate only, based on current average rates and current relevant figures.|